Why Choose our Professional Hypnotherapy Services?
- Lin Shlonsky is Board Certified Hypnotherapist by I.A.C.T. . She received an appropriate training in New York City and is constantly adding more knowledge to her tool box.
- The unique combination of treatment options is one of the most comprehensive and powerful approaches you can find. Many therapists are experts in only one modality, but Lin is highly accomplished in several, which gives her a much broader scope of care to offer you.
- Previous and current clients have found that working with Lin has felt safe and very inspiring. You’ll find Lin’s office to be warm, inviting, and naturally conducive to the healing process.
- Any specialist can tell you how to change… but Lin is committed to helping you actually implement your best solutions in a way that will truly impact your daily life for good and for a long term.
- Lin Shlonsky is using Non-Directive Interactive Transpersonal Approach.
What if I do not believe in Hypnosis?
– You don’t have to believe in Hypnosis in order to benefit from it. But you need to be willing and wanting to change, and trust the process.
Is Hypnotherapy safe for me?
– Yes. Hypnotherapy is a 100% safe. Nothing will happen without your agreement and if you will not like some of the questions or suggestions, it will be up to you to let your therapist know about it immediately.
Am I Hypnotisable?
– If you are willing to resolve your problem for good, nothing will stand in your way.
Do you accept insurance?
– No. Insurance companies consider hypnosis and hypnotherapy a luxury and Self-Development tool.
We know it’s a necessary luxury.
What can I expect on my first visit?
– The first visit to Hypnotherapy and Meditation is usually about 2 hours long. The first part is a pre-talk about your challenges, history and current situation, and the rest is a Hypnotherapy session. After the first visit our clients usually feel empowered with new understandings, while having a sense of satisfaction and feeling resilient to stress.
How many treatments are necessary?
– It depends on many factors, for example: your current willingness to change, prior attempts to change your situation, the amount of inner conflicts and resistance involved, supporting surroundings and more. Better call us for a personal free of charge consultation (917) 773-8438
I am afraid to lose control while in hypnotic state, how to prevent it?
– You are in control all the time during Hypnotherapy. You are able and invited to communicate anything you are not comfortable with your hypnotherapist. Communication with you is an essential part of Hypnotherapy.
Will Hypnotherapy affect other areas of my life?
– Yes, but only in a positive way. Working with Lin will lead you to inner harmony, forgiveness, understanding of self and others, letting go and acceptance of the responsibility over your own life..
Are there any side effects to Hypnotherapy?
– Hypnotherapy is a self-development and healing instrument and it can touch up on some deep feelings, which will be addressed during the session. It is recommended to book few sessions in order to address all the feelings related to the problem you are resolving.
Call us if you have more questions: (917) 773-8438