Why Choose our Professional Hypnotherapy Services?
- Our Hypnotherapist is I.A.C.T. Board Certified Hypnotherapist who received an appropriate training in New York City.
- Our unique combination of treatment options is one of the most comprehensive and powerful approaches you can find. Many therapists are experts in only one modality, but we are highly accomplished in several, which gives us a much broader scope of care to offer you.
- Previous and current clients have found that working with us has felt safe and very inspiring. You’ll find our office to be warm, inviting, and naturally conducive to the healing process.
- Any specialist can tell you how to change… but we are committed to helping you actually implement your solutions in a way that will truly impact your daily life for good and in a long term.
- Your Hypnotherapist will use Non-Directive Interactive Transpersonal Approach.
What if I do not believe in Hypnosis?
– You don’t have to believe in Hypnosis in order to benefit from it. But you need to be willing to change and trust the process.
Is Hypnotherapy safe for me?
– Yes. Hypnotherapy is a 100% safe. Nothing will happen without your agreement and if you will not like some of the questions or suggestions, it will be up to you to let your therapist know about it immediately.
Am I Hypnotisable?
– Take the quiz! Or talk to a hypnotherapist now: (704) 774-5118
Do you accept insurance?
– No. Insurance companies consider hypnosis and hypnotherapy a luxury and Self-Development tool.
We know it’s a necessary luxury.
What can I expect on my first visit?
– The first visit to Hypnotherapy and Meditation is usually about 2 hours. The first part is a pre-talk about your challenges, history and current situation, and the rest is a Hypnotherapy session. After the first visit our clients usually feel empowered with new understandings, while having sense of satisfaction and resistance to stress.
How many treatments are necessary?
– It depends on many factors, like your current willingness to change, prior attempts to change your situation, the amount of inner conflicts involved, supporting surroundings and more. Better call us for a personal free of charge consultation (704) 774-5118
I am afraid to lose control while in hypnotic state, how to prevent it?
– You are in control all the time during Hypnotherapy. You are able and invited to communicate anything you are not comfortable with your hypnotherapist. Communication with you is an essential part of Hypnotherapy. We use only Non-Directive Interactive Trans-personal Hypnosis.
Will Hypnotherapy affect other areas of my life?
– Yes, but only in positive way. Hypnotherapy leads to inner harmony, forgiveness, understanding of self and others, letting go and acceptance.
Are there any side effects to Hypnotherapy?
– Hypnotherapy is a self-development and healing instrument and it can awake some buried feelings to the surface. That is the reason we recommend to combine it with meditation practice in order to make the process smooth and the transition easy. We offer mp3 recordings to ease your journey.
Call us if you have more questions: (704) 774-5118