My Past Life Regression was amazing! I was shocked by what came out at our session. I had never imagined such things of my self/past. I had always thought that bad things might have been done to me but it’s the other way around. Surprisingly I feel like a new person today. For the first time as long as I can remember, I actually feel happy with myself. I feel much much lighter inside. I am beginning to feel peace consistently. Thank you again!
It feels great to be able to live, work and enjoy the simple things around you. Thank you for your wonderful job, Lin. I feel fully present and connected, I so appreciate your help.
I felt stuck in a relationship and could not understand what was I doing wrong, I just kept attracting same situations with different people. During the session I was uncovering such deeply rooted emotions, I wasn’t aware of having. The week after, I found myself having small flashbacks from the session. I was analyzing events I remembered and the emotions I felt. I am still very surprised about what we uncovered because I almost never thought or talked about it. Prior to my session, I thought that what happened had not affected me; but because I am aware of it now, I look at my actions and feelings from a new perspective. I see a big difference in the quality of the people around me.
Hypnotherapy is life-changing! I was trying to get pregnant and I was desperate to quit smoking. This terrible habit made me feel so bad and guilty because I knew it’s not good for pregnancy, that I decided to try hypnosis.
Luckily, I found a great hypnotist and a Life Coach, Lin Shlonsky. She helped me not only to stop smoking. I stopped worrying about my motherhood, I got healthier, my husband became even more in love with me, and my life became so much better!
I’m on 3d month, after year and a half of desperate attempts to get pregnant, and I’ve never been happier than I am now.
Thank you so much!
I was hopeless up until I stepped into Lina’s office. I needed to stop smoking cause I’ve got a great offer for my dream job and it was completely forbidden to smoke there. I smoked for 20 years and tried several hypnotists but it didn’t work.
After working with Lina on my bad habit, I finally got rid of it and it took only 3 sessions.
I am very grateful for this priceless gift and happy with my job. I’ve also got back my self-respect and my family is proud of me as well.
How Effective Is Hypnosis?
Types Of Therapy And Found:
38% Recovery after
72% Recovery after
93% Recovery after
Why choose Brooklyn Hypnotherapy Programs?
- Lin Shlonsky is Past Life Regression Practitioner and Board Certified Hypnotherapist by I.A.C.T.;
- Certified Hypnotist by National Guild of Hypnotists;
- NLP Coach Practitioner and Ericsonian Hypnosis Practitioner, certified by The NLP Center of New York;
- Bach Flowers Practitioner and Reiki Master Teacher;
- Currently studying Core 100, Life Coaching Certification at Anthony Robbins’ school
- She is constantly adding more knowledge to her toolbox.
- Previous and current clients have found that working with Lin has felt safe yet life-altering. You’ll find Lin’s office to be warm, inviting, and naturally conducive to the healing process.
- Any specialist can tell you how to change… but Brooklyn Hypnotherapy designed with commitment to helping you actually implement your best solutions in a way that will truly impact your daily life for good and for the long term.
Visit Brooklyn Hypnotherapy Blog!
How to Get Greater Memory Retrieval with Hypnotherapy Why does hypnotherapy capture such monumental attention on the web today? The answer is that more and more people find hypnotherapy as the most helpful method for many problems, and memory retrieval is among them. Some of the normal causes of memory loss, like high-stress anxiety, emotional trauma, and depression happen fairly frequently in…
This guided Meditation will give you the opportunity to look at your life from a different perspective, and sometimes this new perspective will be truly eye opening. Usually, we are so caught up in our daily routine that we lose sight of the big picture. When we are making important decisions, we should keep in mind the whole picture, all…