Why Choose our Professional Hypnotherapy Services?
- Lina Shlonsky is Past Life Regression Practitioner and Board Certified Hypnotherapist by I.A.C.T. , Certified Hypnotist by National Guild of Hypnotists, NLP Coach Practitioner and Ericsonian Hypnosis Practitioner, certified by The NLP Center of New York, Bach Flowers Practitioner, Reiki Master Teacher and is currently studying Core 100, Life Coaching Certification in Anthony Robbins’ school. She is constantly adding more knowledge to her tool box.
- The unique combination of treatment options is one of the most comprehensive and powerful approaches you can find.
- Lina Shlonsky is using Non-Directive Interactive Transpersonal Approach.
What if I do not believe in Hypnosis?
– You don’t have to believe in Hypnosis in order to benefit from it. But you need to be willing and wanting to change, and trust the process.
Is Hypnotherapy safe for me?
– Yes. Hypnotherapy is a 100% safe. Nothing will happen without your agreement and if you will not like some of the questions or suggestions, it will be up to you to let your therapist know about it immediately.
Am I Hypnotisable?
– If you are willing to resolve your problem for good, nothing will stand in your way.
Do you accept insurance?
– No. Insurance companies consider hypnosis and hypnotherapy a luxury and Self-Development tool.
We know it’s a necessary luxury.
What can I expect on my first visit?
– The first visit to Parts Hypnotherapy is usually about 2 hours long. The first part is a pre-talk about your challenges in a current situation and your history. Next Lina will provide a guided meditation followed by hypnotic induction. After the first visit our clients feel empowered with new understandings and insights, while having a sense of satisfaction and feeling resilient to stress.
How many treatments are necessary?
– It depends on many factors, for example: your current willingness to change, prior attempts to change your situation, the amount of inner conflicts and resistance involved, supporting surroundings and more. Better call us for a personal free of charge consultation (347)-377-0012
I am afraid to lose control while in hypnotic state, how to prevent it?
– You are in control all the time during Hypnotherapy. You are able and invited to communicate anything you are not comfortable with your hypnotherapist. Communication with you is an essential part of Hypnotherapy.
Will Hypnotherapy affect other areas of my life?
– Yes, but only in a positive way. Healing with hypnotherapy will lead you to inner harmony, forgiveness, understanding of self and others, letting go of harmful behaviors and acceptance of the responsibility over your own life..
Are there any side effects to Hypnotherapy?
– Hypnotherapy is a self-development and healing instrument and it can touch up on some deep feelings, which will be addressed during the session. It is recommended to book few sessions in order to address all the layers related to the problem you are resolving.
Call us if you have more questions: (347)-377-0012