The most common Hypnotherapy FAQ: What is hypnotherapy?
Hypnotherapy is a modality that is utilizing hypnosis.
Here is Hypnosis FAQ: Hypnosis is a dream-like state of mind very similar to a state of mind of a person in deep meditation or prayer. Day-dreaming is also considered an altered dream-like state of mind.
What if I do not believe in Hypnosis?
– You don’t have to believe in Hypnosis in order to benefit from it. But you need to be willing and wanting to change, and trust the process.
Is Hypnotherapy safe for me?
– Yes. Hypnotherapy is 100% safe. Nothing will happen without your agreement and if you will not like some of the questions or suggestions, it will be up to you to let your therapist know about it immediately.
Am I Hypnotisable?
– If you are willing to resolve your problem for good, nothing can stand in your way. If you are not sure about resolving the problem, we can help you realize why not)
The most popular Hypnotherapy FAQ: Do you accept insurance?
– No. Insurance companies consider hypnosis and hypnotherapy a luxury and Personal Development tool.
We know it’s a necessary luxury.
What can I expect on my first visit?
– The first visit to Hypnotherapy and Meditation is usually about 2 hours long. The first part is a pre-talk about your challenges in a current situation and your history. Next, Lin will guide you with suggestions followed by hypnotic induction. After the first visit, our clients feel empowered with new understandings and insights, while having a sense of satisfaction and feeling resilient to stress.
How many treatments are necessary?
– It depends on many factors, for example, your current willingness to change, prior attempts to change your situation, the number of inner conflicts and resistance involved, supporting surroundings and more. It is always better to call us for a confidential, free of charge consultation (347)-377-0012
I am afraid to lose control while in hypnotic state, how to prevent it?
– You are in control all the time during a Hypnotherapy session. You are able and invited to communicate anything you are not comfortable with your hypnotherapist. Communication with you is an essential part of Hypnotherapy.
Important Hypnotherapy FAQ to know: Will Hypnotherapy affect other areas of my life?
– Yes, but only in a beneficial way. Healing with hypnotherapy will lead you to inner harmony, forgiveness, understanding of self and others, letting go of harmful behaviors and acceptance of the responsibility for your own life.
Are there any side effects to Hypnotherapy?
– Hypnotherapy is a healing instrument and it can touch upon some deep feelings, which will be addressed during the session, and follow up, if necessary. It is recommended to book a few sessions in order to address all the layers related to the problem you are resolving.
Have more questions? We would love to add yours to our Hypnotherapy FAQ and Hypnosis FAQ page!
Call to ask: (347)-377-0012